Sunday, May 15, 2005

not another survey, yes

As Miss Pottenger puts it, in lieu of a real post, I give you this fine survey. Enjoy!

My uncle: used to be a Marine.
Never in my life: have I ever been to a nightclub.
When I was five: I got the next door neighbor girl grounded (she bit me in the back, literally!)High School was: almost ten years ago!
I will never forget: the way the world smelled on September 11, 2001.
I once met: Liz Curtis Higgs.
There's this girl I know who: has seen heaven.
Once, at a bar: I gave a speech (in a courtroom, at that bar! I've never been to the other kind)
By noon I'm usually: starting to wake up.
Last night: I set up chairs after our performance of Earnest.
If I only had: a cabin in the woods.
Next time I go to church: I'll discuss the legacy of Cain and Seth.
What worries me most: never accomplishing my reason for being.
When I turn my head left, I see: my t.v., my doll house and lots of movies.
When I turn my head right, I see: wire cubes filled with books and trinkets.
What I miss most about the eighties: legwarmers.
If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Puck in Midsummers Night Dream.
By this time next year: I will have edited and finished another novel.
I have a hard time understanding: stupidity.
If I ever go back to school: I'd study theater and writing.
You know I like you if: I laugh with you and listen to what you say.
My ideal breakfast is: anytime after noon :), sorry, I'm not a big breakfast eater.
A song I love, but do not have is: nothing comes to mind, I'm sure there are lots!
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: visiting Garden of the Gods and Glen Erye.
If you spend the night at my house: be prepared to sleep with the zoo!
I'd stop my wedding for: nothing, the wedding must go on!
The world could do without: Anna Nicole Smith.
My favorite blonde is: If I don't say Carin, I'll be in trouble :)
If I do anything well, it's: write and act, and write.
And by the way: I get a massage tomorrow!

My 10 favorite TV shows and favorite characters from them(not in order): I can't even think of ten shows as I only watch one and I didn't even catch that one this season! Stargate SG1: I love them all. Stargate Atlantis: The pilot is cute stuff. And now we digress to old shows because I don't have time to watch t.v. these days. Sliders: Quinn, he was adorable. MASH: I like them all but Winchester was precious. Xfiles: Fox, nothing more need be said on that one! Northern Exposure: the moose at the start. Sorry, I'm out of shows unless I revert to childhood.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Of course, Mr. Darcy, Colonel Brandon, Eomer, Edmund Bertrum, Captain Wentworth, Daniel Jackson, and the Saint.

The last book you bought is: Monster by Frank Peretti.
The last book you read: Perelandra by C.S. Lewis.
What are you currently reading? I'm in-between books until the play is over, then I'll dive into That Hideous Strength, then Monster, then Mirror, Mirror and finally The Time-Traveler's Wife.
Five books you would take to a deserted island: the Bible, Lord of the Rings, The Space Trilogy (by Lewis), James and the Giant Peach, and A Dummies Guide to Surviving on a Deserted Island.

No comments: