Wednesday, September 21, 2005

slacking

Tonight, I'm being a slacker.

I should have worked until 7, gone to the Y and then come home to a healthy dinner.

I did none of that.

Instead, I left work at 5:30, came straight home and ate cheese dip and chips for dinner.

Yes, the life of a slacker.

If I can muster up the energy, I'll go work on my book. My dear friend from Peru, Soledad, just sent me some great feedback. Great feedback helps revive my interest in my work. And we have another two hour meeting in a few weeks (at work) so I should be able to polish up the novel and put a good ending on it.

Remind me in a week or two to talk about my feelings on the current trend in literature and endings of books. It's a frightening thing.

Okay, I'm going back to slacking. Feet up, cup of tea, I'm set.

No comments: