Monday, September 12, 2005

just plain icky

I had some wonderful plans to post this weekend, including putting up photos of my room (now painted, but needing a bit of cleaning before photos can be taken). But all those plans fell to the wayside because I got hit with a Mack truck.

Okay, so I didn't really get hit with a truck, but I sure felt like I did. A weird, 24-hour sinus bug hit me sometime while I was sitting in church Saturday evening. By the time I got home, it was all I could do to keep upright. I lost my voice by 9 pm. Woke up every hour, on the hour (I'm weird that way, my internal clock is obnoxious) trying to empty my head and stomach of all the ickyness. Sunday was spent sleeping and watching Stargate since I couldn't do much else.

Amazing, I woke up today with a clear head and the only lingering effect is being tired and having a sore throat. And I'm really thirsty.

So, the photos will have to wait, as will any witty essays on the state of the world. I'm just going to spend the rest of the day (after I get home from work) recovering from my weekend.

No comments: