Sunday, March 12, 2006

lost

I was feeling a bit guilty about not updating recently despite my hectic week. Then I went to do a quick round of visits to blogs I like and found no one has been updating, so I don't feel so bad.

Anywho, my dad finally got moved up to WY and the house is strangely empty. I need to finish up my PC application and submit it soon on top of everything else. And I'm still producing at church for the next few weeks. Looks like the year has no plans to slow down.

Crazy.

Have to keep this short, I need to be in bed by 10 and there is so much to do.

Hope you are all having wonderful, fun filled weeks... post soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and the prod to update mine as well. I will get it done tonight. I promise! I hope. :)
Any update on Vicky?
-Vocalviolinist