Saturday, October 08, 2005

did you miss me

I've been "out" for a few days. Life has just got a bit busy, work crazy and I've been tired. Sorry if I wasn't here to provide you with fresh with on a regular basis.

As I mentioned in my last post, it's that time of year again when I write a novel. I can't wait. This year I'm a co-ML (Municipal Liaison) which means I have to be very adult and responsible and go to all the activities.

Last night, Miss Pottenger and Dara and I went to see Serenity. It was great, funny and well worth the Friday night ticket price.

Today I've made a half-hearted attempt at cleaning. With dad moving (he bought the house yesterday) I need to clean up just a bit. So when the movers come in they are frightened and we have a place to store the stuff that is being left behind.

I'm planning on going to my first hockey game in November as well. For his birthday I gave Jake (my eight year old, sports fanatic friend) a promise to go to a hockey game. So now he asks me about it every weekend. Cute kid.

Okay, that's my update. Maybe I'll have a wonderful encounter this afternoon that will be worthy of writing about. How's that for leaving you in anticipation?

No comments: