Monday, June 26, 2006

end of the rope

I did it.

I turned in my application last week for Peace Corps!! Now it's time to wait, but at least the ball is going and is in the other court now. It's a great feeling.

My eye quit twitching. I'm pretty sure it's related to stress. Go figure. I mean, what sort of stress do I have? Just working two jobs (one in customer service, the other herding pastors, which is like herding cats!), and trying to do all my other live things like laundry and dishes and then this whole crazy "lifestyle" eating plan I'm doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the work at church and I'm getting into shape, so I can't complain, but I am stressed. I'm trying a new product to see if it will help.

Today, I trained a new gal on our team. I don't think I like being a trainer. She has to write 50 perfect emails before I can release her and she got one today, barely. She's not bad, and has more potential than I first would have thought, but it's going to be a long week at this rate.

Alright, that's the news for now. I'm off to search for songs about healing for next weeks service :)

HI Emily!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Germany! Glad to hear that you got your application in.

I am starting to feel like I'm in a Dr. Suess book. The one with Marvin K Mooney, will you please go now! Not just to be leaving germany, but I feel like God is the big hand in that book, pointing to Marvin and saying now is the time, just do it, I don't care how! I'm sure you can relate, with your situation as well.
Keep me updated.
-Vocalviolinist