Friday, August 12, 2005

out of office

And time to play.

As I will be relaxing in the beautiful wilderness of Wyoming this next week I won't be updating for a while. I did want to leave you with a game to play while I'm gone. It's not hard and I think you will all have fun. Play often, play nice.

Here's the lowdown.

Post a comment and finish this phrase: Happiness is...

Then, go to the blog of the person who answered right above you.

Leave them a comment for them to say hi.

Have fun, and I hope that you enjoy this little game. I look forward to reading what everyone thinks happiness is when I get back.

4 comments:

Sara said...

sunshine on a cool fall day...

The Girl with a Green Hat said...

Riding your bike through the Netherlands country side on a Sunday afternoon.

Sarah said...

a Diet Coke next to my notebook.

Le laquet said...

Sharing time (food/fun etc) with friends and family!